Boart Longyear standard NQ steel drill rods drill pipes for
geological coring projects
1. Drill rod: BQ, NQ, HQ , PQ , NT, HT drill rods
casing tube: BW, NW, HW, HWT
2. Core barrel: BQ NQ NQ2 NQ3 HQ HQ3 PQ PQ3 head assembly and parts
3. AQ-PQ, T2, T6 etc. Diamond core bit, reaming shell & shoe
bit (syntheyic and surface-set, PDC)
4. Drill tool: hoisting plug, water swivel, overshot, outer tube
& inner tube wrench, foot clamp,etc.
|Geological drill rod|
our customers appreciated our use of high-quality steels, precise
heat treating friction welding and thread gauging as well as the
development of new tungsten carbides for the drill bit line.
Chemshine's geotechnical performance tools were quickly recognized
by the industry as reliable and well-designed, and have become one
of most respected in the industry.Within its geo tools
line,Chemshine provides tooling for overburden cased drilling
systems, jet grouting systems and ground freezing systems.
Ground Freezing System
Prevent water intrusion and provide structural support for
excavation with these tools.
Ground freezing is a temporary ground support technique that is
used extensively for groundwater control and ground stabilization
in underground construction and deep excavations. The process
involves circulating refrigerated liquids through a series of
subsurface pipes to freeze the ground creating a solid barrier that
prevents water intrusion and provides structural support for
- Freezing rods up to 114 mm diameter and lengths up to 3 m.
- Driving rods with various bit configurations including carbide tips
and flushing holes with check valves.
- Rotary drive flanges.
- Rotary percussive freeze rod systems available upon request.
- Specially selected steel to provide strength required for drilling
while also remaining stable when subjected to extreme low
- Specially designed threads that maintain a tight seal in the drill
string, preventing leakage of freezing fluids into the surrounding
- Custom designed rod seals that can withstand low temperature as
well as tolerate various greases commonly found on drilling sites.
- Various configurations of driving points incorporating carbide
inserts, flushing holes with check valves, and percussive bits.
- Economical rod designs keeping total project cost to a minimum.