50 MM Thick Rigid Graphite Felt Cylinder Rayon Based High
Rigid high graphite felt cylinder can be covered with graphite
paper or carbon fiber fabric.
It is 50mm thick rayon based and processed for inert or vacuum
furnaces up to 2400 D.C graphite foil or panit can be coveredon
surfaces to reduce dusting,out gassing,orapplied as heat
It is high purity,customized is ok!
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.14-0.20|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||1.2-1.8 (Deformation5%)|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||1.8-2.2|
|Applicative Temperature Range||1250-2600(℃)|
Our products are mainly used as insulation in high-vacuum and inert
atmosphere furnaces. This kind of high-vacuum is widely used for
metal heat treatment, meticulous and ceramic sintering, different
kinds of crystallization production, producing optical fiber, and
sintering monocrystalline silicon for semiconductors, usually in a
high-vacuum or inert atmosphere furnace.
- Aerospace: Hot isostatic process furnaces, heat treating,
sintering, brazing furnaces, autoclaves.
- Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
- Fibers manufacturing: Carbonizing furnaces, graphitizing furnaces -
induction or resistance tube furnaces.
- Ceramics: Pyrolytic depositing furnaces, CVD furnaces, CVR
- Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.