PAN Based Soft Heat Preservation Mat Graphite Fiber Felt For
PAN based soft graphite felt is the high temperature resistance
materials,has high heat preservation.
The mat is PAN based and soft, which through high heat processing,
is high heating resistance ,
It can be widely used in all kinds of high temperature vacuum
furnace heat insulation heat preservation material,also can be used
as C/C composites reinforced material,because 93% of carbon felt as gap,with a light weight and soft ,small heat
capacity, good insulation,convenient operation.
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.08-0.09Max|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||0.12-0.29|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k)||0.09-0.14(25℃) 0.20-0.28(1000℃)|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.3|
|Ash Content (%)||≤0.06|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||≥1100|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)||1200-2600|
- Length (mm):Customized:
- Width (mm):1000-1400
- Thickness (mm):3-10MM
- Other size can be tailored after confirmation.
Soft graphite felt in 3mm thicknesses to meet a wide range of
applications. Felt material is generally used as thermal insulation
in inert and vacuum furnaces. For special applications, this felt
is available with graphite coatings, which will reduce the
permeability of the felt and improve its resistance to erosion.
These products are easy to cut and install and can be sewn in place
using Chemshine carbon cordage. Additionally, Chemshine carbon felt
is also available in a rigid form that is able to be manufactured
into shapes including Baffles, Cylinders and Rings.
At Chemshine, we produce our own carbon and graphite felt under
strict quality standards. At 1.5m (60”) wide, our felt rolls are
the widest available in the industry. This material is easy to cut
and install, which provides our customer with more flexibility and
less waste. Felt is generally used as thermal insulation for inert
and vacuum furnaces. Chemshine can fabricate specialty items from
graphite felt for your furnace applications that can withstand
temperatures of over 2,400°C. Other attributes include: low density
and thermal mass, high thermal resistance, low ash and sulphur
contents, and no outgassing.
- Aerospace: Hot isostatic process furnaces, heat treating,
sintering, brazing furnaces, autoclaves.
- Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
- Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.
- Fibers manufacturing: Carbonizing furnaces, graphitizing furnaces -
induction or resistance tube furnaces.
- Ceramics: Pyrolytic depositing furnaces, CVD furnaces, CVR
- Quartz/Fused Silica manufacturing: Melting/Sintering furnaces.
- Float glass industry: Insulating fasteners (part of liners).
- Tool manufacturing: Sintering and hot pressing.
- Universities and Government Research Centers: High temperature
furnaces, fuel cells.