Rigid Graphite Felt Cylinder Used in Sapphire Furnace Rayon Based
- Rigid high graphite felt cylinder usuall can be used in sapphire
- It is rayon based and processed for inert or vacuum furnaces up to
2500 D.C graphite foil or panit can be coveredon surfaces to reduce
dusting,out gassing,orapplied as heat reflection.
- It is high purity,customized is ok!
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.14-0.20|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||1.2-1.8 (Deformation5%)|
|Compression Strength (Mpa)||1.8-2.4|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.6|
|Ash Content (PPM)||≤240|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||1150-2500|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)||1250-2600|
Our products are mainly used as insulation in high-vacuum and inert
atmosphere furnaces. This kind of high-vacuum is widely used for
metal heat treatment, meticulous and ceramic sintering, different
kinds of crystallization production, producing optical fiber, and
sintering monocrystalline silicon for semiconductors, usually in a
high-vacuum or inert atmosphere furnace. Since these furnaces work
at extremely high temperatures, it is necessary to have insulation
material that can withstand such high temperatures. Moreover, for
energy conserving purposes, quality heat insulation material is the
best choice. We pride ourselves in the ability to offer first class
technical backup to our customer base, and over the years we have
developed close technical partnerships with major fields including
Aerospace, Semiconductor, Automotive, Specialist Castings, Metal
Composites, Crystal Growing, Hard Metal Sintering, Graphitizing,
and the Heat Treat Sectors.
- Aerospace: Hot isostatic process furnaces, heat treating,
sintering, brazing furnaces, autoclaves.
- Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
- Tool manufacturing: Sintering and hot pressing.
- Universities and Government Research Centers: High temperature
furnaces, fuel cells.