Rigid Graphite Felt Cylinder Covered with Carbon Fiber Cloth PAN
Rigid graphite felt cylinder is covered with carbon fiber cloth.
It is PAN based graphite felt cylinder which is formed by
integrating graphite paper, carbon felt and carbon cloth, and then
subjecting them to secondary high temperature purification
It is mainly used for vacuum high pressure air quenching furnace,
low pressure fritting furnace, pressurization vacuum ingot and
sintering furnace temperature etc.
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.30-0.40Max|
|Tensile Strength||2.0 (Deformation5%)(Mpa)|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.4|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)||1200-2600|
Size: Your order
Our products are mainly used as insulation in high-vacuum and inert
atmosphere furnaces. This kind of high-vacuum is widely used for
metal heat treatment, meticulous and ceramic sintering, different
kinds of crystallization production, producing optical fiber, and
sintering monocrystalline silicon for semiconductors, usually in a
high-vacuum or inert atmosphere furnace.
- Aerospace: Hot isostatic process furnaces, heat treating,
sintering, brazing furnaces, autoclaves.
- Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
- Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.
- Fibers manufacturing: Carbonizing furnaces, graphitizing furnaces -
induction or resistance tube furnaces.
- Ceramics: Pyrolytic depositing furnaces, CVD furnaces, CVR