Graphite Thermal Insulation Felt Board PAN Based Round Shape Board
Chemshine graphite thermal insulation felt board is PAN based and round shape
board which based on carbon fiber cloth, flexible graphite paper,
carbon felt or graphite felt material bonded by a special process,
it has certain shape retention ,self supporting,the proportion of
samll ,no staple fiber loss,low coefficient of thermal
conductivity,thermal shock resistance,erosion resistance,long
service life,easy installation dismantled,
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.14-0.28|
|Tensile Strength||2.5 (Deformation5%)(Mpa)|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||1200-2500|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)||1250-2600|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m*k)||0.14-0.18|
Our products are mainly used as insulation in high-vacuum and inert
atmosphere furnaces. This kind of high-vacuum is widely used for
metal heat treatment, meticulous and ceramic sintering, different
kinds of crystallization production, producing optical fiber, and
sintering monocrystalline silicon for semiconductors, usually in a
high-vacuum or inert atmosphere furnace.
- Aerospace: Hot isostatic process furnaces, heat treating,
sintering, brazing furnaces, autoclaves.
- Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
- Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.
- Fibers manufacturing: Carbonizing furnaces, graphitizing furnaces -
induction or resistance tube furnaces.
- Ceramics: Pyrolytic depositing furnaces, CVD furnaces, CVR
- Quartz/Fused Silica manufacturing: Melting/Sintering furnaces.
- Float glass industry: Insulating fasteners (part of liners).